ENTER TO WIN a chance to join us in Pebble Beach!
If you have a Twitter or Instagram account, here’s how:
Save the Qualified Photo of your favorite chef from this webpage
Post the Qualified Photo on Twitter or Instagram and include the hashtags #PastaWorldChampionship #Sweepstakes and one of the following hashtags consistent with the chef you selected to display in your social post:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 +. Ends 3/25/20. For Official Rules, including odds, prizes & all requirements, visit www.barilla.com/en-us/pwc-rules. Void where prohibited.
Dinner on The Farm
Come join Chef Robbie as he prepares a dinner series from spring to fall as the sunsets and under the lights on The Farm at Glenwood Mountain. A farm overlooking 170 acres of land in Vernon New Jersey.
Chef has worked closely with this farm for over 2 years now with owner/farmer Steve McClean where he has built an outstanding relationship. This dinner will be inspired by the farm and the ingredients grown and raised on it.
This farm is certified as 100% organic and all animal breeds are GMO, antibiotic, and steroid free just the way nature intended them to be. T
he Farm grows over 75 different varieties of fruits and vegetables. These dinners will be inspired by what is on the phone and all of its offerings.
KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST CHEFS THAT WILL BE JOINING CHEF ROBBIE AT THESE DINNERS.
These dinners will start off at 5:30 P.M. with an optional walkthrough and tour of The Farm as the sun begins to set.
A group tour will commence at 6 PM with dinner to follow at 6:30 PM. After dinner service, Steve the farmer will open his store and market for the purchase of fresh fruits, vegetables, and meat.
- Dinners will be held outdoors in the heart of the farm with communal seating
- Please dress weather appropriate
- This is a rain or shine event. If inclement weather occurs, we will have the dinner inside the barn
- Dinners in the greenhouse are still in the heart of the farm where the seedlings are started before planting
- Menus TBD based on seasonal availability
- All Tickets are nonrefundable
- Tickets can not be switched for other dates
Event Date, Time Location
- Time: 6:30 PM (dinner start time)
- Location: The Farm at Glenwood Mountain, 1801 County Rd 565, Sussex, NJ
- Event Open: Open to guests at 5:30, 6 PM The Farm Tour
- Reservations: Pre-purchased tickets only
- Seating: All Communal
Dates are as followed:
- Monday, April 27th | In the Greenhouse
- Tuesday, May 12th | In the Greenhouse
- Tuesday, June 9th | Special Guest Chef Appearance
- Monday, June 29th
- Tuesday, July 14th
- Tuesday, July 28th
- Tuesday, August 11th
- Monday, August 24th | Featuring Guest Chef AJ Capella
- Tuesday, September 15th
- Tuesday, September 22nd